ASME SB163 19.05×2.11AW in inconel N06600 bright annealed Tube
Nickel based alloys are very useful materials for the manufacture of high quality tubing products. One of the key reasons is that they offer excellent corrosion resistance
in both aqueous and high temperature applications.
In addition to their high melting points and resistance to oxidation and corrosion, nickel alloys are very ductile. They can be electroplated and are easily welded,
making them suitable for use in industries where very high and low temperatures come into play.
Nickel alloys steel tube are excellent for heat exchangers in the chemical processing and nuclear industries.
Nickel alloy steel tube are used in steam generator tubing in the nuclear power industry, in high-temperature aircraft systems,
and in oil and gas extraction programmes where corrosion, pressure and temperature resistant tubing is required.
Nickel alloy steel tube corrosion resistance also makes them useful in desalination equipment.
Max Stainless Steel manufactures Nickel alloy steel tubes in the following nickel based alloys:
- Grade: Alloy625/N06625, Alloy 600/ N06600, Alloy 601/N06601, Alloy 718/N07718, Alloy 718/N07718, Alloy C276/N10276, Alloy800/N08800, Alloy 825/N08825, Alloy 400/N04400 etc.
- OD (out diameter): 3.18mm TO 101.60mm
- WT (wall thickness): 0.5mm -6.35.00mm
- Length: As customer`s requirement
- Standard: ASTM B163, ASTM B167, ASTM B444, ASTM B622 etc.
- Technoloy: Cold Drawn/Cold Rolled
- NTD (Ultrasonic test, eddy Current Test)
- Mechanical Test (Tension Test, Faring Test, Flattening Test, Hardness Test, Hydraulic test)
- Metal test: (Metallograpic Analysis, Impact Test-High/Low Temperature)
- Chemical Analysis (Photoelectric Emmission Spectroscopic)